Help with Czech Gantries

Vše ohledně RW, co nelze zaradit
Odpovědět
michael249

Help with Czech Gantries

Příspěvek od michael249 »

Hello everyone,

I am building the Nordbahn from Vienna to Breclav. However, I cannot connect two masts together with wires.

Does anyone know how? Thank you.

Michael
Kal000px

Re: Help with Czech Gantries

Příspěvek od Kal000px »

Hello,
by connecting two masts together you mean what? You select a type of masts_AUTO you want to place and then you click on rails and place masts with trolleys, right clicking will stop placing them. If you want another type, you just select it, place it on the position of last mast placed (which you remove) and continue placing. Hope this helped. Feel free to PM me :) Best regards, Kal000px
PS nice to see someone from abroad to create a czech route :D
Jede jede mašinka..
michael249

Příspěvek od michael249 »

So,

thank you for your reply :) I need to connect two gantries together with wires. Do I use SZDC_TV_trolej? Because that does unfortunately not work :(
http://postimg.org/image/8nzh61jjd/
http://postimg.org/image/47pocp2en/

Kal000px

Příspěvek od Kal000px »

SZDC_TV_Trolej is loft object like tracks, using gantries would work better. Just select type of gantry you used before and box in upper right corner will appear. You'll select type you need (L or P, depends on side what fits here) place it to end of trolley (make the ending gantry duplicated, you'll remove that later ;) ) and place the second one to the other end. If it doesnt fit (side on which trolley is) just press back button, select another type of gantry in right corner and place it. Now it should fit and you can remove duplicates you've made now. Hope this is understandable for you ;) good luck ;)
Jede jede mašinka..
Odpovědět